My friend just sent me a wonderful article entitled “Turning 30: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know”. After reading it I realized that not only is 30 right around the corner for me but I’m loving it and embracing being 1 year older as well as many years wiser. I have a solid start on a satisfying career, healthy relationships, and a belief that all aspects of my life will only get better!
My 20s were great and I learned so much from so many people in my life. Some that were there for a reason, some who stayed for a season, and many who will continue to be here for a lifetime.
With that said, I decided to make a list of “By 30, I Know”…
1. My childhood is my childhood. It wasn’t perfect but it made me who I am today.
2. Who to trust and who not to trust.
3. How to be a good parent.
4. How to fall in love without losing myself.
5. How to accept people for who they are.
6. What I would/wouldn’t do for money.
7. Having your own is just the beginning to becoming a lady.
8. How to have a juicy past that will make wonderful stories…if I decide to tell them one day.
9. When to try harder; when to stop trying; and when to walk away.
10. Not to take things personally…Live, Love, & Laugh
XOXO I’ll be 30 on May 8, 2012 and I’m oh so loving it!!!!